We will be sailing today(Sunday) tomorrow(Monday). Tuesday & Wednesday will be cx due to wind and waves. Back at it Thursday/Friday and Saturday. After a very windy late Oct/November we finally have decent weather to get out there and load up on Fish. Running until at least Christmas, beyond that will be decided by weather and fishing. Stayed tuned here.